Tuesday 5 April 2016

Winners - Challenge#30 - Technique

I am very sorry this winners post is so, so late! Moving house has meant that many things have slipped through my fingers. So, without further ado, here are the winners from our Make it Move challenge - TMR#30.

WINNER



Love the vintage look for this slider card.
The cogs around the window are super embellishments,
and the reveal of the coloured cards is just super!

HONOURABLE MENTIONS
(in order of submission)




Super watercolour space background.
The rocket really pops and is perfect for a guy card!



Such a clever design.
Clean, crisp layout and the diecut heartbeat along the bottom is just super.



Love the vintage aeroplane and the lovely embossed background.
Super theme for a guy card.

Congratulations to you all! Once again, I'm sorry it's take so long to get the results up. Please pick up your badges from the side bar and display them on your blogs.

Our current challenge is a theme one - MAGIC/FANTASY - TMR#32 - there are so many possibilities.  You've plenty of time to join in, deadline for submission is midnight (BST) Tuesday 12th April (that's 7.00pm EDT).


I'll post the winners for our Easter challenge as soon as I can.

3 comments:

  1. Wohoo thank you so much for choosing my card as the winning one. And no worries Deborah about the late post. We all have a busy life and if some extra things occur it can be a blast to get everything done. I will o so proudly display my badge on my blog, thanks again.
    Hugs Veerle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you and congrats to the other winners - awesome cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks so much, i'm so pleased to be in your honorable mention, congrats to winner and all of you for your gorgeous creations, blessing.

    ReplyDelete